Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
The Elite Wealth Advisor Symposium™ (EWAS) is an annual invitation-only conference for 100 advisors who want to learn how to exponentially grow their practice while creating more balance in their life.
This year, we had the opportunity to be a part of it –– which means we got to interview amazing people in the financial services industry!
In this episode, Matt Halloran and one of ProudMouth’s professional podcast hosts, Aric Johnson, talk candidly about their experience at EWAS. Why did they love it? Who did they interview? Why are more advisors starting podcasts these days? You’re about to find out!
Aric and Matt discuss:
- Their favorite moments from the conference
- Key takeaways from interviewing first-time and seasoned podcasters
- Why advisors, while enthusiastic about having a podcast, might be hesitant to get started
- How advisors are using interview-style podcasts to get their thought leadership in front of new ideal prospects
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Elite Wealth Advisor Symposium™
- Strategic Coach
- LinkedIn: Bryan Sweet (EWAS Co-host)
- LinkedIn: Randy Carver (EWAS Co-host)
Connect With ProudMouth: