More time for doing what you do best. How’s that sound? Pretty darn good.
But how do you do it, and what do you need to make it happen?
In this episode of the Top Advisor Marketing Podcast, ProudMouth co-founders Matt Halloran and Kirk Lowe discuss the importance of accelerating your influence – which they define as the ability to get people to like, know, and trust you – in order to grow your business and spend less time chasing prospects and more time doing what you do best: advising.
Matt & Kirk discuss:
- Why a growth mindset and influence are inextricably linked
- How there are four stages of influence, and why you need to be in at least the third if not fourth to consider yourself “successful”
- The three key aspects of accelerating your influence: effort, timeline, and mindset
- Why a 2-4 year timeline – or even a 5-10 or 10-20 year – should not seem daunting, and what to focus on instead
- The difference between done-for-you and done-WITH-you marketing, and why the latter is much more effective for advisors
- Why you need to choose influence, and how accelerating it needs a system
- How ProudMouth brings it all together
- And more
“You’ve got to choose influence. You got to choose that pathway and hit it. Be aware of all the wins along the way, not just the revenue wins. And they’ll be there if you do the right things.” ~Kirk Lowe
- PodRocket Influence Academy (Enroll for FREE)
- How much influence do you have? Take our free 5-min test
- 41 Top Influencers For Financial Advisors In 2023 by Indigo Marketing Agency
Connect with Kirk Lowe:
Connect with ProudMouth:
- Ready to accelerate your influence? Email email@example.com to learn more
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Kirk Lowe:
After decades spent helping build and market successful financial services brands, Kirk recognized the increasing role and importance of influence in the rapidly expanding Expertise Economy. Successful financial advisors harnessing the power of podcasting, video, social media and progressively building their influence were attracting clients rather than having to chase them.
Kirk’s ‘ah-ha’ moment—that influence is essential for professional experts—led to his co-founding of ProudMouth, an influence accelerator dedicated entirely to liberating financial experts and advisors from the tyranny of sales by giving them the means and methods to become recognized, in-demand authorities.