Artificial intelligence is not some future concept. It’s here. Are you eagerly playing around with it and exploring its potential, or are you hanging back and waiting for the AI apocalypse that many believe will happen?
In this episode, Matt Halloran welcomes Angel Gonzalez – co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer at Snappy Kraken – to break down the role of artificial intelligence in marketing. Should we be afraid? Should we embrace it? And if so, how?
Angel has the answers, explaining how AI can be a game-changer in building authentic connections with clients and prospects, enhancing marketing efforts, and driving long-term success in the financial advisory industry.
Matt & Angel discuss:
- AI as a marketing ally
- Why prompt engineering is a crucial skill moving forward
- How to ethically use tools like ChatGPT, as well as how not to use it
- Why ethics and philosophy should be part of the artificial intelligence conversation
- The importance of using AI as a “thought partner” rather than fearing it or letting it replace human interaction
- How Snappy Kraken is integrating AI with their email builder tool
- And more
“I would say the advisor of the future is going to be one who pairs well with this technology. He uses this technology as the tool, as the assistant. Use the tool, not the other way around.” ~Angel Gonzalez
- PodRocket Influence Academy (Enroll for FREE)
- How much influence do you have? Take our free 5-min test
- “Alchemy” by Rory Sutherland
- Website: White Glove
- Snappy Kraken’s AI-Powered Email Builder
- AI Charity Dash
Connect with Angel Gonzalez:
- LinkedIn: Angel Gonzalez
- Website: Snappy Kraken
- LinkedIn: Snappy Kraken
- Facebook: Snappy Kraken
- Twitter: Snappy Kraken
Connect with ProudMouth:
- Thinking about launching your podcast? Book a call with our Influence Engineers to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Angel Gonzalez:
For over a decade, Angel Gonzalez has leveraged marketing and technology to work with interesting people on interesting projects. As co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Snappy Kraken, Angel helps the business with brand building, marketing strategy, and product development. His contribution to the team helps financial professionals make meaningful connections that drive business.