Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Big companies spend thousands on marketing and PR strategies. How can smaller companies leverage effective PR strategies without the big price tag?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Megan Carpenter, CEO and co-founder of FiComm, about the role of public relations in advisor marketing. Megan reveals the differences between PR on social media and in the news. Plus, some of the best PR strategies to promote your practice on a realistic budget.
- How to increase your visibility across different platforms through a human connection
- Why local news isn’t the best option for financial advisors to advertise to prospects
- 3 easy tips to start generating a media presence without spending thousands of dollars on a PR team
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- FiComm x ProudMouth Podcasting Workshops
- FiComm x ProudMouth Partnership
- Gerber Kawasaki
- Twitter: Ross Gerber
Connect With Megan Carpenter:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
For 20 years Megan Carpenter has worked alongside advisory firms and wealth management businesses, helping their leadership teams identify meaningful growth opportunities through the lens of marketing, PR, and advisor marketing. On her professional journey from marketing intern to influential entrepreneur, she has loved being a part of the industry’s remarkable evolution while leveraging her futuristic strength to imagine what could be.