Podcast: Play in new window | Download
People know when they’re being sold to. How can advisors build authentic connections with their audience through marketing and social media?
In this episode, Matt Halloran is joined by Candice Carlton, Head of Advisor Growth Marketing at FiComm Partners. Candice shares her journey from working in retail to entering the financial industry and changing up the way her company –– and advisors –– communicate.
- How she changed the way the internal communications at United Capital were seen by employees – and why those changes increased communication
- How FiComm is motivating financial advisors to change their thinking through their coaching program
- What it takes to build authentic marketing strategies
- How to approach social media more authentically to get the right message to your audience
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- AmpliFi PodcastAdvisor Marketing Bootcamp
- FiComm Studios
- FiComm coaching program
- New Skool Podcast
- FiComm x ProudMouth Podcasting Workshops
- FiComm x ProudMouth Partnership
- How To Start Your PR Journey With Meg Carpenter
- A Little Bit Cult FiComm Advisor Marketing Bootcamp
- Poetry Unbound
- Movies To Be Buried With
Connect With Candice Carlton:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Candice Carlton is the Head of Advisor Growth Marketing at FiComm Partners. Prior to FiComm, she worked for and with some of the fastest growing and most innovative firms in the US including Mercer Advisors, United Capital acquired by Goldman Sachs and XY Planning Network.