ProudMouth’s PodRocket Influence Academy is a phenomenal resource.
It’s one thing to hear us say that, but something entirely different to learn how an advisor made it work for them out in the real world.
In this episode, host Matt Halloran is joined by Andrew Hatherley. He’s the founder of Wiser Divorce Solutions and Transcend Retirement, a CDFA®, and a CRPC, in addition to being the host of the popular The Gray Divorce Podcast, which celebrates its first anniversary this month (Congrats! 🥂).
And he credits the Academy as instrumental in making it happen.
- How podcasting makes you a better communicator and advisor
- Why the PodRocket Influence Academy appealed to him more than using Google and finding his own resources
- How he went through the Academy resources in a very methodical and deliberate way, teaching himself one thing at a time
- The unexpected benefits of hosting his own show
- How he generates topic ideas
- Why a podcast is more a relationship platform than a content delivery system
- The advantages of podcasting over other platforms and channels
- And more
“I’m going to niche my advisory business and my divorce consulting business, what am I going to do to build trust in the community for what I’m doing? Awareness, trust, all the components of marketing that you know far more about than I do.
And so I thought about a podcast, and that’s what led me to mulling it over.” ~Andrew Hatherley
- PodRocket Influence Academy (Enroll for FREE)
- How much influence do you have? Take our free 5-min test
- Podcast: The Gray Divorce Podcast
- Website: Buzzsprout
- “Influence” by Robert Cialdini
- “Pre-Suasion” by Robert Cialdini
- “Give & Take” by Adam Grant
- “Home Will Never Be the Same Again” by Carol Hughes
- Website: What is Ikigai?
- “The Geometry of Wealth” by Brian Portnoy
- Conference: SHIFT Planning
- Organization: Amicable Divorce Network
Connect with Andrew Hatherley:
Connect with ProudMouth:
- Ready to launch your influence-building podcast? Book a call with our Influence Engineers to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Andrew Hatherley:
Andrew Hatherley is a seasoned financial advisor with a focus on assisting individuals navigating mid-late life divorces, often referred to as Gray Divorce. He provides valuable insights to address crucial questions that arise during this challenging period, such as ensuring financial stability, investment strategies post-divorce, retirement planning, and optimizing social security benefits while minimizing tax implications.
Having personally endured the complexities of divorce, Andrew is dedicated to helping others avoid the difficulties he encountered. To support this mission, he holds the Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®) designation and is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC). His approach prioritizes conservative investment principles to not only help clients build wealth for retirement but also to safeguard their savings and develop strategies for generating income in their retirement years. Originally a Navy Brat raised in England and Canada, Andrew has called Las Vegas home since 1999 and completed his MBA at McGill University in Montreal and ESADE in Barcelona.