How do top advisors shorten their sales cycles? They build relationships with prospects before they’ve even met them.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Larry Sprung, founder of Mitlin Financial, about the importance of being vulnerable and showing your authentic self to connect with prospects. Plus, Larry shares his top marketing activities for creating raving fans.
- The surprising email from a client that encouraged him to continue sharing his authentic self
- In-person events that deepen existing relationships with clients
- Why advisors are “terrifically impatient” with marketing (and how to shift your expectations)
- How to instantly make your conversation more personable
- And more
Connect With Larry Sprung
- Larry Sprung
- LinkedIn: Larry Sprung
- Facebook: Larry Sprung
- Twitter: Larry Sprung
- Mitlin Money Mindset Podcast
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Larry Sprung, CFP®, is the founder and wealth advisor at Mitlin Financial, Inc.
As a fiduciary advisor, he and his team are dedicated to facilitating the customization of clients’ portfolios as they work toward reaching their financial objectives.
Larry is also the host of the Mitlin Money Mindset™ a podcast that’s all about getting your mind right when it comes to all things money.
Outside the office, one of Larry’s greatest passions is raising awareness for mental health. He spent over 12 years serving on the National Board of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) and sits on its financial and investment committees.
With his wife, Denise, he has raised more than $1.7 million for the organization through the Keith Milano Memorial Fund. The fund was created at AFSP in memory of his brother-in-law.