Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Creating a personalized client experience is more important than ever. And really, who knows what the clients want better than the clients themselves?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to returning guest Stephen Wershing, president of The Client Driven Practice. Stephen shares a step-by-step guide to building and using client advisory boards to elevate your client experience. He also explains ways to be more responsive to ever-changing client needs and expectations.
- What to do before and after each advisory session
- How often client advisory boards should meet
- The best way to deal with constructive client feedback (including criticism)
- How to turn client feedback into actionable measures that drive results
- The underrated benefits of creating a client-driven practice
- And more
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Becoming Referable With Stephen Wershing and Julie Littlechild
- Becoming Referable: Matt Halloran on the Next Frontier of Client Communications
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: 90. Striking It Niche With Stephen Wershing
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: 188. Building a Valuable Advisory Board With Stephen Wershing
- LinkedIn: Julie Littlechild
Connect With Stephen Wershing:
- Email The Client Driven Practice
- The Client Driven Practice
- LinkedIn: Stephen Wershing
- Twitter: Stephen Wershing
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Stephen Wershing, CFP®, is president of The Client Driven Practice, a firm that collects feedback from clients and incorporates it into your marketing. He is the nation’s foremost authority on client advisory boards for financial advisors. Stephen is also the co-host of the popular podcast “Becoming Referable,” and has authored articles and has been quoted in many trade and popular publications, including Journal of Financial Planning, Financial Advisor, Investment Advisor, Investment News, and USA Today. He also writes a quarterly marketing column for NAPFA Advisor magazine.