Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Are your nerves holding you back from starting a podcast?
Good news: We have a professional podcast host on our team who’s known for helping new podcasters find their groove.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Patrice Sikora, our very own podcast host at ProudMouth. Patrice shares her go-to strategies for putting new podcasters at ease, so they can be themselves and share their expertise with 100% confidence.
- What she always does to help podcasters feel open and relaxed before recording
- How she and her clients work together to prepare for recordings
- How she helps beginner podcasters overcome their fears and become better podcast hosts
- Stories of clients who finally shook off the “fear dust” and are now super engaging behind the mic
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
Connect With Patrice Sikora
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Having worked at Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal during her extensive career in news radio, Patrice Sikora’s professionalism is unmatched. She was the first full-time female radio anchor for UPI Radio and the first female managing editor for WSJ Radio. And now she’s our podcast host? We’re still pinching ourselves. You should also know that Patrice is as kind as she is talented. She’s an exceptionally good listener and devoted to seeing our clients succeed with their podcasts.