Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
We live in an overworked world. Working 80+ hours at the office (and spending the rest of the time on our phones), is unfortunately the norm. But, it doesn’t have to be your norm.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Travis Parry, an international coach, best-selling author, and keynote speaker, about how to achieve work-life balance. Travis challenges you to rethink what sustainable balance looks like. Then, he shares his secrets to running a successful coaching business; creating vlogs, blogs, and podcasts; and having a strong social media presence, all while working only 30 hours per week!
- How to overcome the ongoing struggle of time management
- Three rules for finding your sweet spot (e.g. delegating without giving up total control)
- Reasons to find a mentor and invest in continuous self-education
- His repeatable system for repurposing his content
- And more
A big thank you to our sponsor, Restream.
- Travis Parry Make Time Coaching
- “ACHIEVING BALANCE: The Make Time Method For Advisors To Reach Business And Personal Goals…In An Overworked World” by Travis G. Parry
Connect With Travis Parry:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Dr. Travis G. Parry is the founder of the Make Time Institute. He’s earned several degrees in family and social science to better understand the role of motivation and relationships in goal achievement. He is a sought-after international speaker and coach. He’s helped thousands achieve work-life balance and make time to reach their business and personal goals.