Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Have you ever considered partnering with CPAs and attorneys to give your clients the virtual family office experience?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Anton Anderson, managing partner at Elite Resource Team. They discuss every reason for you to stop trading referrals with CPAs and attorneys and, instead, start a virtual family office. If you want to increase the value you’re bringing clients –– but without tripling your workload –– this one’s for you.
- Why trading referrals no longer works in this relationship-driven world
- Five different areas where you can serve clients using a virtual family office
- Tips for executing successful organic and paid marketing tactics (even if you don’t have a big budget)
- Reasons to stop looking for quick solutions to boost ROI
- How to maintain a niche focus while expanding your geographical reach
- And more
A big thank you to our sponsor, Restream.
- Influence Accelerator Academy
- Elite Marketing Platform
- Elite Marketing Platform: VIP (Includes a 20% Discount!)
Connect With Anton Anderson:
- Elite Resource Team
- LinkedIn: Anton Anderson
- LinkedIn: Elite Resource Team
- Twitter: Elite Resource Team
- Facebook: Elite Resource Team
- Instagram: Elite Resource Team
- YouTube: Elite Resource Team
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Anton Anderson began his career in 2003 with Smith Barney while studying business in college and graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara in the top 3% of his class. In 2008, he co-founded SPL Financial, which grew into a thriving practice, before selling in 2014 to start Elite Resource Team, one of the top training companies for Financial Advisors and Accountants. Anton has developed a diverse career as an investor, advisor, and CPA consultant.