Myth: You need to be good at every area of your business.
Reality: It’s not a one-person show.
When you focus on your unique abilities and let others fill the gaps, you can take your business to the next level.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Shannon Waller, chief operating officer, director of program design, and teamwork coach at Strategic Coach®. Shannon explains the importance of building an organizational structure where every person, including you, thrives by focusing on their unique abilities.
- How to uncover your unique abilities
- How to shift from a tendency to control to an ability to delegate confidently
- Tools by Strategic Coach® to help entrepreneurs achieve success and freedom
- How to make the best use of the talent on your team
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- The Kolbe System™
- Who Not How The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork” by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- “Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t” by Jim Collins
- “Necessary Endings” by Henry Cloud
- “Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons” by Lewis Schiff
Connect With Shannon Waller:
- Strategic Coach®
- LinkedIn: Shannon Waller
- Your Team Success
- Unique Ability®
- Podcast: “Inside Strategic Coach: Connecting Entrepreneurs With What Really Matters” hosted by Dan Sullivan and Shannon Waller
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
As a strategic coach, Shannon Waller aims to help people make dramatic jumps in their confidence, capability, and productivity—and do it quickly. Shannon’s relationship with Strategic Coach® goes back to 1991. Today, she coaches a greatly evolved version of that program and continues to design it, along with designing webinars, speeches, tools, and sessions of the Strategic Coach® Program. Shannon’s continually inventing new products and services to help entrepreneurs implement the Program’s concepts in their day-to-day business.