Podcast (byol_podcast): Play in new window | Download
Great leaders are often great storytellers.
After all, stories have the power to inspire passion, hope, and resilience!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Winn Claybaugh, founder of Paul Mitchell’s school division, author of Be Nice (Or Else!) and “one of the best motivational speakers in the country,” according to CNN’s Larry King, who wrote the foreword for the book. Winn helps you, as a leader, create an environment of infectious positivity and motivation using the art of storytelling.
- A daily routine that keeps you motivated and stops your passion from dwindling away
- Why curiosity is the key to personal and professional growth
- How to cultivate strong connections through storytelling
- A life-changing lesson that he learned from his 9-year-old daughter
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Podcast: MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh
- Winn Claybaugh Intro Video
- Paul Mitchell Schools
- Fun Raising 2021: Paul Mitchell Schools
- “Be Nice (Or Else!)” by Winn Claybaugh
Connect With Winn Claybaugh:
- Facebook: Winn Claybaugh
- Twitter: Winn Claybaugh
- Instagram: Winn Claybaugh
- Clubhouse: Winn Claybaugh
- YouTube: Winn Claybaugh
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Winn Claybaugh is the author of Be Nice (Or Else!) and “one of the best motivational speakers in the country,” according to CNN’s Larry King, who wrote the foreword for the book. A business owner for over 38 years with over 16,000 people in his organization, Winn is the founder and co-owner of hair care giant Paul Mitchell’s school division, with more than 100 locations throughout the United States. A popular seminar leader and keynote speaker, Winn travels extensively as an educator and consultant, inspiring audiences ranging from housewives and college students to CEOs.