Advisors, you don’t need to become an influencer to attract ideal clients. Living on social media and promoting other people’s products and services? No thanks!
Instead, focus on becoming more influential.
In this episode, Matt Halloran and Kirk Lowe make the case for pursuing influence to become a trusted, recognized authority. They explain how to create an audience of raving fans who know you, like you, and trust you — with no internet fame needed. Plus, reasons to run away from “easy button” marketing.
Matt & Kirk discuss:
- Why pursuing influence is different from becoming an influencer
- Why lead gen isn’t the answer to getting more fans in your pipeline
- The four major benefits of commanding greater levels of influence
- How a member of our PodRocket Influence Academy is accelerating his influence
- And more
- Managed Influence Acceleration
- PodRocket Influence Academy (Enroll for FREE)
- How much influence do you have? Take our free 5-min test
- Sprout Social: What is an Influencer?
- Humans vs Retirement Podcast
Connect with Kirk Lowe:
Connect with ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with our Influence Engineers to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Kirk Lowe:
After decades spent helping build and market successful financial services brands, Kirk recognized the increasing role and importance of influence in the rapidly expanding Expertise Economy. Successful financial advisors harnessing the power of podcasting, video, social media and progressively building their influence were attracting clients rather than having to chase them.
Kirk’s ‘ah-ha’ moment—that influence is essential for professional experts—led to his co-founding of ProudMouth, an influence accelerator dedicated entirely to liberating financial experts and advisors from the tyranny of sales by giving them the means and methods to become recognized, in-demand authorities.