Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Do you want to build deeper relationships with CPAs in your area so you can upscale your business?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Robert Sandrew, the Chief Growth Officer at Integrated Partners, about how to build beneficial relationships with CPAs that are grounded in trust.
- How Integrated Partners helps CPAs identify the right clients to introduce to advisors
- What it means for advisors and CPAs to be integrated (it’s not just about “passing a lead”)
- How CPAs define and measure the success of their relationships with advisors
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- “Optimizing the Financial Lives of Clients” by Russ Alan Prince, Homer Smith and Paul Saganey
Connect With Robert Sandrew:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Robert Sandrew supports the growth of Integrated Partners by overseeing recruiting initiatives and assisting advisors in assessing their business model options. His professional background includes over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry building relationships with financial advisors, RIAs and broker/dealers. Rounding out his life involves spending time with his family and taking advantage of the San Diego weather as an avid runner both on the trails and the roads.