Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Whether they’re on the giving or receiving end, most women despise prospecting, selling, and closing.
So, if you want to help women advisors thrive and also appeal to women clients, you need to understand what resonates with them.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Adri Miller-Heckman, a returning guest and the founder of femXadvisor. Adri reveals the femX model that helps you move from hard selling to building long-term relationships –– a model she’s used to coach hundreds of female advisors.
- Why women advisors are like peacocks among penguins
- How to tap into the largely underserved female clientele
- How podcasting fits into the femX approach to attracting clients
- Every reason to have a femXadvisor on your team
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- FemXadvisor Podcast
- “The Keys to the Ladies’ Room: A New Business Model for Financial Advisors” by Adri Miller-Heckman
- “7 Prospecting Scripts That Get Million Dollar Clients” by FemXadvisor
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: all episodes featuring Adri Miller-Heckman
Connect With Adri Miller-Heckman:
- Book a Strategy Session
- LinkedIn: Adri Miller-Heckman
- Facebook: 30 Leads in 30 Days Challenge with Adri Miller-Heckman
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Prior to becoming a coach, Adri Miller-Heckman was a successful female advisor practicing in the male-dominated world of Wall Street for years. However, she always knew that she wanted to empower women to trust themselves, bringing their brilliance to work everyday. With this goal in mind, Adri started her coaching practice in 2004. Since then, she has helped hundreds of female advisors grow a thriving financial practice (their way) and breathe new life and energy into their business and their life.