Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Innovations are radically increasing life expectancy. If you’re alive in 2030, odds are good that you’ll live to be 100 or older.
Are you planning enough years for your clients? Most advisors aren’t.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Ric Edelman, the most acclaimed financial advisor in the U.S., about longevity. Ric urges you, and all advisors, to consider how longer living demands an updated approach to financial planning. Plus, you’ll hear why advisors can’t ignore crypto anymore, what it’ll take for advisors to remain viable in the industry over the next 20 years, and how Ric has grown an audience of fans without having to become a marketer.
- What he’s done right to become one of the most influential people in the financial planning and investment management profession
- Why the “who you know” adage is dead wrong when it comes to growing influence
- The cost of carrying on with outdated financial planning practices (including projections) as human life expectancy soars
- What advisors stand to gain by becoming more open-minded to digital assets like crypto
- And more
- PodRocket Influence Academy (Join for FREE)
- THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FUTURE With Ric Edelman
- “The Truth About Crypto: A Practical, Easy-to-Understand Guide to Bitcoin, Blockchain, NFTs, and Other Digital Assets” by Ric Edelman
Connect With Ric Edelman:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Ric Edelman is one of the most influential people in the financial planning and investment management profession, according to Investment Advisor, RIABiz, and InvestmentNews. He was ranked three times as the nation’s No. 1 Independent Financial Advisor by Barron’s, is in two industry Halls of Fame and received the IARFC’s Lifetime Achievement Award. He also holds two patents for financial product innovation.
Edelman is the industry’s top financial educator. He is a #1 New York Times bestselling author of 12 books on personal finance, including his newest, The Truth About Crypto, an Amazon bestseller. He hosts The Truth About Your Future podcast and produces Public Television specials.