Start Your Own Podcast [Free Course]
Want to talk to your clients 24/7? At scale? Start a podcast! In Podcasting 101, you will get the same strategies our podcast producers have used to launch 100+ successful advisor podcasts.
Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Estate documents, investment certificates, bank records…your clients probably have a pile of documents they can’t afford to lose.
What if you could provide them with a personal digital vault (branded under your name!) to securely store their documents?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to G. Scott Paterson, co-founder and executive chairman at FutureVault. Scott explains how digital vaults work, the immense value they add to your business, and how they can elevate your client experience.
- How FutureVault differs from other document storage services
- How FutureVault’s patented technology addresses your compliance and security concerns
- Why you don’t have to be tech savvy to adopt digital tech vaults
- And more
Connect With G. Scott Paterson:
- LinkedIn: G. Scott Paterson
- LinkedIn: FutureVault
- Twitter: FutureVault
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
- Scott Paterson is a well-known investor focused on technology and media. He was a Top 40 Under 40, has been a TedTalk speaker, had a chapter dedicated to him in Peter C Newman’s #1 best seller: “Titans.” Scott was also profiled in Time Magazine as ‘One of Canada’s 21st Century Leaders’, was profiled in Newsweek as ‘One of 17 People to Watch Globally’, was awarded Western University’s top Alumni Purple & White Award, and has been a keynote speaker on behalf of countless organizations including Mastercard, EY Entrepreneur of the Year, and the National Angel Capital Organization.