Ten clients hired Taylor Schulte’s financial firm directly from his podcast last year, generating about $100,000 in recurring annual revenue.
Taylor’s podcast has become his primary source of new business. But, his podcast wasn’t an overnight success. Taylor even says, “I’ve poured my blood, sweat, and tears into this thing.”
So then, what does it take to evolve a podcast into a content marketing machine that turns listeners into ideal clients?
In this episode, Matt and Kirk talk to Taylor Schulte CFP®, co-founder of The AGC™ and host of The Stay Wealthy Podcast. Taylor has been running his own podcast for over three years now and has found tremendous success, rising from 200 to 20,000 downloads per month! He’s here to share the secrets behind his growth, mistakes that kept him from growing his listenership early on, and why giving away all of his knowledge for free is the key to converting listeners into clients.
You will learn:
- What pivot skyrocketed Taylor’s podcast from 200 downloads per month to 20,000
- How Taylor expanded his listenership by changing his podcast name
- What episode format Taylor’s audience is loving right now
- The case for sharing everything you know (not just enough to pique your prospect’s interest)
- What Taylor did before going in for the “ask” with his podcast audience (he got a 56.3% close rate last year!)
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how to successfully embark on your own podcast journey to grow your business!
ProudMouth | Matt Halloran on LinkedIn | Kirk Lowe on LinkedIn | Influence Accelerator Academy | Taylor Schulte on LinkedIn | Taylor Schulte’s Website | The Stay Wealthy Podcast | The AGC™ | FinCon | Evan Carmichael | Libsyn | The Stacking Benjamins Show | SmartLess