Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Are you giving your clients the opportunity to make a positive impact on this world with their investments?
In this episode, Matt Halloran is joined by Gabe Rissman, the co-founder and president of YourStake.org. Gabe dives into how advisors can make it easy for clients to start aligning their money with their values. He explains how to have clear conversations about ESG investing with clients and the best approach for helping them uncover their values.
- The clearest walkthrough of ESG that you’ll ever hear
- How to help clients define what ESG investing means to them
- How to use YourStake.org’s tools to reveal whether your clients’ portfolios are aligned with their values
- Metaphors that help clients visualize the direct impact they’re making with their investments
- What “greenwashing” is and why it’s dangerous to investors
- And more
A big thank you to our sponsor, Restream! Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer: https://proudmouth.com/restream/
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- YourStake.org’s Blog
Connect With Gabe Rissman:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Gabe is the Co-Founder and President of YourStake.org, which provides explainable ESG analysis and reporting tools to financial advisors. Gabe studied computational astrophysics and philosophy at Yale, while leading Yale’s fossil fuel divestment movement and student-managed Socially Responsible Investing fund. He has published academic papers on ESG investing, and has worked for Rockefeller & Co and the Connecticut Green Bank. Gabe was named 30 under 30 in Socially Responsible Investing.