Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
When you start associating sales with building relationships and creating influence, it takes your prospect meetings to a whole new level.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Shauna Mace, the founder of Inspire Growth, sales consultant, and Certified High-Performance Coach™, to redefine the traditional sales approach, which often has a negative connotation and feels pushy. They uncover the most important sales fundamentals and explore new ways for advisors to grow sustainably by building trust with prospects.
- How role playing before actual meetings helps you fine-tune your messaging
- The art of listening to uncover the deepest client needs
- Ways to win prospects through passion, authenticity, and vulnerability
- A shift in mindset that will help you embody the modern sales approach
- And more
A big thank you to our sponsor, Restream.
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Value Messaging Worksheet
- Weekly Newsletter by Inspire Growth
- “The Energy To Grow: A Secret To Sales Success” by Shauna Mace
- Inspire Growth FA Sales Tip #6: “Listen Deeply, How and Where to Use the 3 Levels of Listening”
- The KELLY CARDENAS Podcast-ATTITUDE DETERMINES ALTITUDE
Connect With Shauna Mace:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Shauna Mace began her career in 2005 at an RIA firm in Philadelphia, where she initially focused on marketing, then sales, and ended up running the day-to-day business. She moved to a fast-growing alternative asset manager, FS Investments, where she helped them grow from $10 billion to $24 billion in AUM. Having seen many sides of businesses, and through her training in consultative sales and high-performance coaching, Shauna knows how to think strategically, tactically, and analytically, and partner with people from across an organization to deliver big and lasting results.