Are your marketing strategies failing to produce the results you want? Are you worried you’re wasting time and money on things that aren’t growing your business?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Mary Kate Gulick from Carson Group Wealth Management. They unpack the most prominent marketing mistakes advisors are making – and what to do instead to drive new business and meet your goals.
Mary Kate discusses:
- How to avoid the most common pitfalls advisors face with marketing
- How to find out which of your marketing strategies are and aren’t reaching your target audience (e.g., do you really need to be spending 6 hours writing newsletters?)
- How to start reusing and recycling your content across social platforms
- Where to go and who to contact for less expensive and more effective alternatives to your current marketing strategies
- And more
- PodRocket Influence Academy (Enroll for FREE)
- How much influence do you have? Take our free 5-min test
- “The Financial Advisor’s Guide To Effective Marketing” from Carson Group
- Jolt Conference Website
Connect with Mary Kate Gulick:
Connect with ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with our Influence Engineers to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Mary Kate Gulick:
Mary Kate Gulick is an award-winning marketing veteran, creative leader, content marketing pioneer, Amazon bestselling author, and WealthManagement.com’s 2022 CMO of the year.
After years of providing game-changing creative ideas, leadership, and marketing strategy for award-winning ad agencies, Mary Kate joined IBM to lead their employment brand offering. From there, long-time client TD Ameritrade tapped her to head up brand, creative, and digital marketing for the Institutional business, where she developed a keen understanding of the needs of RIAs and independent advisors while building the company’s award-winning content marketing program and category-leading digital presence.
Now at Carson, Mary Kate heads up advisor marketing, driving lead generation, sales enablement, field marketing, and business growth.