How To Start Your Own Podcast [Free Course]
Want to attract prospects who are 99% pre-sold? Start a podcast! Our Podcasting 101 course makes it surprisingly easy. Get the same strategies we’ve used to launch 100+ successful advisor podcasts.
Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
It’s common for financial advisors to collaborate with estate planning attorneys (EPAs).
Partner with the right EPA, and you’ll get more referrals, enhance your value proposition, and provide a better client experience!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to David Zumpano, founder of Lawyers With Purpose and co-founder of Guidr. David talks about strategies, including a proprietary relationship management system, to create partnerships between advisors and attorneys that improve the client experience.
- Lawyers With Purpose’s three-point system for building relationships
- Little-known factors that make a great advisor-attorney relationship
- Co-branding and joint prospecting strategies to expand your visibility
- Tips (that anyone can use) to turn C-level clients into A-level clients
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: PR at a Global Level: How Top Entrepreneurs Do It With Justin Breen (Ep. 324)
- “The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It” by Michael E. Gerber
Connect With David Zumpano:
- Lawyers With Purpose
- LinkedIn: David Zumpano
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
In 1995, David founded The Estate Planning Law Center, David J. Zumpano CPA, Esq., which has served as a “model firm” for more than one thousand estate planning law firms nationwide. In 2000, Dave introduced to the estate planning industry, the IPUG® Protection Trust, a whole new genre of trust for asset protection and Medicaid planning. In 2001, Dave founded Medicaid Practice Systems, LLC (MPS) and is credited as the founder of the Medicaid Practice for lawyers in America. In 2013, Dave provided the first cloud-based Law Practice management system integrated with documentation creation software for estate, Medicaid, and asset protection planning law firms. In 2021, Dave’s newest innovation, Guidr™, a digital, easy-to-use client interface platform was released to lawyers, digitizing how lawyers communicate with clients.