Are you hesitant to enter the merger and acquisition (M&A) space because you don’t want to sell your business and stop working? Or, maybe you’re worried about losing complete autonomy.
Good news: You don’t have to give up any of that.
In this episode, Matt talks to Allen Darby, CEO of Alaris Acquisitions. They navigate the complex M&A landscape and discuss how you can accelerate your business growth by integrating your practice with larger firms –– and still maintain some autonomy. They go on to discuss strategies to help you ensure that you partner with a business that best suits your needs.
You will learn:
- The latest trends in the current M&A market and how to take advantage of them
- The difference between full and partial acquisition models
- Best practices for maximizing the value of your business
- Why M&A is more about talent acquisition than simply being an asset purchase
- How to use the synergies from a merger to centralize compliance, marketing, and HR
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can use M&A as a catalyst to grow your practice!