Free Marketing Courses [Guaranteed to Boost Your Team's Skills!]
Want to help your team improve their marketing skills?
Send them over to the PodRocket Academy. It’s your team’s place for free marketing and podcasting courses, led by professionals who’ve been at it for 20+ years.
Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Oftentimes, advisors aren’t fully involved in their clients’ finances — from big investment decisions all the way down to small daily finances.
How then is it possible to give the best advice if you’re not seeing the whole picture?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Mary Ellen Dugan, chief marketing officer at Envestnet, Inc., a firm with $5.4 trillion in assets under management and nearly 108,000 advisors! Mary Ellen talks about a financial wellness ecosystem that helps advisors stay connected to every aspect of their clients’ financial lives.
Mary Ellen discusses:
- What it means to create an Intelligent Financial Life™
- Three primary accelerants of Envestnet’s financial wellness ecosystem
- The underrated benefits of marketing to your existing book of business
- A new way to think about using media to communicate with clients in the exact ways they prefer
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- “The Big Reveal” Podcast Series
Connect With Mary Ellen Dugan:
- Register for the Envestnet Advisor Summit (May 11-12th, 2022)
- Envestnet, Inc.
- LinkedIn: Mary Ellen Dugan
- Twitter: Mary Ellen Dugan
- LinkedIn: Envestnet, Inc.
- Twitter: Envestnet, Inc.
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
As chief marketing officer for Envestnet, Mary Ellen Dugan leads the strategy and execution for all of Envestnet marketing across digital marketing, communications, product marketing, and demand generation. Prior to joining Envestnet, Mary Ellen was the chief marketing officer for WP Engine, a leading Word Press technology platform. Before this role, she held executive marketing roles at Dell and Indeed.com. With over 20 years of experience in strategic marketing and brand building, Mary Ellen is passionate about the role marketing can play in business acceleration.