Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
You know exactly how you can transform your client’s life. But you just can’t seem to find the right words to tell them how. Sound familiar?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Derek Pollard, PhD, MFA, a leading content specialist and copywriter and the founder of Constellar Creative. Derek shares why writing with empathy, or “listening outward,” is key to sharing your expertise and empowering your audience with even greater confidence, clarity, and assurance.
- The importance of teamwork to the writing process
- The power of silence: how to rise above the noise by “shutting up and listening”
- How to take greater control of your voice and enhance client communication
- Why he believes “content is queen”
- And more
- “On the Verge of Something Bright and Good” by Derek Pollard
- “Till One Day the Sun Shall Shine More Brightly: The Poetry and Prose of Donald Revell” edited by Derek Pollard
- “The Social Media Handbook for Financial Advisors” by Matt Halloran
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
Connect With Derek Pollard:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
A passionate educator, Derek Pollard teaches online English courses at Southern New Hampshire University, consistently named one of the nation’s “Best Regional Universities” by U.S. News & World Report. As Series Editor at the University of Michigan Press, Derek acquires new titles and develops marketing content. He is also the founder of Constellar Creative, a creative agency whose clients include Intermountain Healthcare, Jubilant Consulting, and ProudMouth. He is a prior member of the Creative Professionals Board at Urban Arts Partnership.