Are there practices or trends in your industry that you can’t stand?
Learn how to get your audience’s attention and earn their loyalty by rallying them against a common enemy.
Introducing the pick-a-fight marketing strategy.
In this episode, Matt Halloran joins one of the most tenacious people we know, Kimberly Griego-Kiel. Kimberly is the president at Horizons Sustainable Financial Services, and she’s a pro at picking a fight. Together, they discuss how you can pick a good fight, who you should pick it with, and how it resonates powerfully with ideal clients.
You will learn:
- Why it’s important for experts to firmly stand their ground
- Some of the biggest fights that Kimberly has picked and won
- How Kimberly’s powerful (and shocking) tagline has led to tremendous marketing success for her firm
- Why winning or losing a fight aren’t the only possible outcomes
- What question to ask yourself if you want to pinpoint your pick-a-fight
- An example of how to use content marketing to continuously pick a fight
- And more!
Press play to learn how to pick a fight!
ProudMouth | Matt Halloran on LinkedIn | Influence Accelerator Academy | Kimberly Griego-Kiel on LinkedIn | Contact Kimberly: (505) 982-9661 | Email: Kim@horizonssfs.com | Horizons Sustainable Financial Services | Deep Impact Investing | US SIF