Are your Facebook Ads converting leads into clients? Do you feel tempted to give up on social media ads altogether because they’re not bringing in new business?
In this episode, Matt talks to Chase Chappell: a serial entrepreneur, marketer, and founder of Chappell Digital. Chase shares the Facebook Ad strategies that he used to book out a small business for two years straight; in fact, the owner retired early because of how much business the ads attracted. Chase goes on to tell you exactly how to get Facebook Ads in front of your ideal prospects (no matter how niche they are), how to warm up your cold audience without selling, and why retargeting converts ideal prospects into clients.
You will learn:
- Why Facebook Ads with images get more conversions than their video counterparts
- Tips to help advisors with small firms compete with large firms that have millions of dollars in ad spend
- Reasons to start posting on Instagram Reels and TikTok (and Chase’s formula for what to say to your cold audience)
- How long it takes to see conversion with your Facebook Ads (and what to do if conversations still aren’t happening)
- Why prospects that see your ads through retargeting are likely to convert
- How to appeal to a super specific niche with your ads by “calling out” your audience
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how to create Facebook Ads that convert your ideal prospects into ideal clients!
ProudMouth | Matt Halloran on LinkedIn | Influence Accelerator Academy | Chase Chappell’s Website | | Chappell Digital Marketing Agency | Chase Chappell on LinkedIn | Chase Chappell on Instagram | Chase Chappell on YouTube | Facebook Business Manager | Canva | Calendly