We all know Nate “Big Easy” Lofton. He’s a beloved 15-year basketball veteran for the Harlem Globetrotters and recipient of two Guinness World Records. But few people are aware of the adversities Nate experienced while growing up in the projects in New Orleans.
In this episode, Nate joins Matt Halloran to share how he overcame his biggest life challenges and what lessons he learned along the way. He also talks about his transition from basketball star to licenced real estate agent and how he’s giving back to the community.
- How to turn adversities into your biggest drivers of motivation
- How to find inner happiness during the toughest times
- Tips to transfer your life learnings to your kids in a relatable manner
- What he learned from traveling to over 90 countries
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
Connect With Nathaniel Lofton:
- LinkedIn: Nathaniel Lofton
- Facebook: Nathaniel Lofton
- Instagram: Nathaniel Lofton
- Twitter: Nathaniel Lofton
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Nate “Big Easy” Lofton is a 15-year veteran for the Harlem Globetrotters, a 2x Guinness World Record Holder, and a 3x participant on The Amazing Race. Nate has traveled to over 90 countries around the world, helping families create memories that will last forever. Nate has also been a licensed real estate professional since 2016 and has moved his talents to Colorado. Through kids’ basketball camps, Nate continues to give back to today’s basketball community.