It’s easy to glorify being busy. But if you’re running a hundred miles an hour, it’s difficult to focus on the work that will move your business forward.
Our guest encourages you to slow down enough to speed up.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Jen Du Plessis. In addition to being the CEO and founder of Kinetic Spark Consulting, Jen is a coach, international speaker, and best-selling author. She discusses the code to breaking free from busy-ness and how to live your legacy while you build it.
- Her super inspiring life journey
- The 5 Cs that help you disrupt unhealthy work-life patterns
- Reasons to stop glorifying busy-ness
- What to expect from her upcoming TV show, “Tell Me I Can’t”
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Jerome Myers
- “LAUNCH: How To Take Your Business To New Heights” by Jen Du Plessis
- “Impact: Inspiring Motivational Powerful Acronyms for Cognitive Thinking” by Jen Du Plessis
- Podcast: Mortgage Lending Mastery With Jen Du Plessis
- Podcast: Success to Significance: Life After Breaking Through Glass Ceilings With Jen Du Plessis
Connect With Jen Du Plessis:
- Text “Strategy” to 66866 to schedule a strategy session with Jen
- Jen Du Plessis: Master Link
- Kinetic Spark Consulting
- LinkedIn: Jen Du Plessis
- Facebook: Jen Du Plessis
- YouTube: Jen Du Plessis
- Instagram: Jen Du Plessis
- Twitter: Jen Du Plessis
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Jen Du Plessis is America’s Lifestyle Business Master. She helps sales professionals multiply their results in record time by having the courage to say yes to their personal lives, instead of feeling overwhelmed and stressed out in their business. In her career in the financial services industry, Jen was listed in the Top 200 of nationally ranked mortgage originators and funded over $1 billion in mortgage loans during her 37-year tenure. She is recognized as an influencer in her industry, best-selling author, top podcast host, and charismatic speaker. Jen believes that entrepreneurs can live their legacy while building it!