NOTE: This episode contains explicit language. Please be advised.
Since its release in March 2021, our podcast featuring Barbie the Welder has been one of our most-loved episodes!
So, today we’re bringing Barbie back in the spotlight –– especially for our new listeners!
In this episode, Matt joins Barbie the Welder, an American metal sculptor. They have a candid conversation about why Barbie’s devoted to teaching other welders to start their own empires. She also shares how her iconic persona came to be and how she’s built a cult brand with a loyal base of a quarter-million fans.
You will learn:
- Why Barbie rebranded herself from “Wonderland Welding” to “Barbie the Welder”
- The importance of being vulnerable throughout your journey
- How Barbie’s inviting her audience to participate in her cult-like brand
- How to be 100% true to yourself when developing your brand
- And more!
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Barbie the Welder’s Masterclass
- The Gathering Summit
- “Fuck You Fuel: How To Turn Shit Into Sugar” by Barbie the Welder
- “The Inspiration Blueprint” by Barbie the Welder
- ” Horseshoe Crafts: More Than 30 Easy Projects to Weld at Home” by Barbie the Welder
- “How To Weld Silverware Animals: Metal Art Welding Projects For Fun and Profit” by Barbie the Welder
- ” Honor Thy Art: How To Be An Extremely Successful Artist” by Barbie the Welder
- “How To Weld Scrap Metal Art: 30 Easy Welding Projects You Can Make At Home” by Barbie the Welder
Connect With Barbie the Welder:
- LinkedIn: Barbie the Welder
- Facebook: Barbie the Welder
- YouTube: Barbie the Welder
- TikTok: Barbie the Welder
- Instagram: Barbie the Welder
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Barbie The Welder is an American metal sculptor, published author of 6 books, and advocate for the skilled trades from Erin, NY. Despite no business experience or professional art education, Barbie’s unique, self-taught style of creating sculptures quickly threw her into the spotlight on social media where she caught the eye of individuals and major corporations alike. To date, Barbie has designed and created sculptures for The American Welding Society, Miller Welders, Chicago Pneumatic, Harley Davidson, Carolina Shoe Company, and exclusive clients in 15 countries, inspiring and teaching thousands of people to weld art throughout her journey.