You’re the narrator of your life story. What you believe becomes your reality.
Control your mind = control your life!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Chukky Okobi, an eight-year NFL alumni and Super Bowl champion, Tedx Speaker, mindset coach, and NLP master practitioner and trainer at Basic Instructions. Chukky shares powerful ways to achieve mind mastery, master your emotions, and build a strong rapport with yourself.
- Times when you must say, “This is unacceptable. I need to change!”
- The conscious and unconscious mind dynamic that influences your decisions
- How to turn negative emotions into something beneficial
- Tips to help you let go of beliefs that are keeping you from experiencing what you want
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Be Your Own Loud: 22. Make Your Dreams a Reality With Jerome Myers
Connect With Chukky Okobi:
- Basic Instructions Mind Mastery
- LinkedIn: Chukky Okobi
- Instagram: Chukky Okobi
- Facebook: Chukky Okobi
- YouTube: Chukky Okobi
- LinkedIn: Basic Instructions Mind Mastery
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: Kirk Lowe
- Twitter: Kirk Lowe
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
An eight-year NFL alumni and Super Bowl champion with his hometown Pittsburgh Steelers, Chukky Okobi is an emotional intelligence and integrative psychology professional, using his psychology expertise not only as a keynote and motivational speaker, but mainly as a mental performance coach for venture capitalists, startup founders, entrepreneurs, and current/former pro athletes. Through his own professional journey through business, college, and professional sports, Chukky has the personal experience to guide other ambitious corporate leaders to recognize that Success is Simple…if you know the Basic Instructions of Mind Mastery.