Do you feel like you have to sacrifice time with your family to be a successful business owner?
The good news is that there are enough hours in a day to be an outstanding father and entrepreneur.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Jeff Lopes, the founder of numerous seven- and eight-figure corporations, host of the top-rated entrepreneurial podcast Jeff Knows Inc., life coach, and best-selling author. As a proud father of two, husband, and entrepreneur for the past 25 years, Jeff is here to help fellow entrepreneurs find the perfect balance between their family and business.
- The secret to living life with no regrets
- How to add the “non-negotiables” (your top priorities) into your daily schedule
- How to meet all of your business commitments and still have plenty of family time
- Every reason to prioritize your health above everything else
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- “Entrepreneur Dad: 7 Keys to a Successful Business and a Happy Family Life” by Jeff Lopes
- Podcast: Jeff Knows Inc.
- The Kelly Cardenas Podcast-ATTITUDE DETERMINES ALTITUDE
- Bill Good Marketing
Connect With Jeff Lopes:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Jeff Lopes has founded numerous companies from inception to seven- and eight-figure corporations. Included in these are TrueBlue Homes, a portfolio of vacation rentals properties across the Northern parts of Ontario, Canada; and Kimurawear, a boxing / martial-arts equipment brand. Jeff is currently the host of the top-rated entrepreneurial podcast Jeff Knows Inc. Over the past four years, Jeff has coached countless entrepreneurs in balancing the obstacles of fatherhood and entrepreneurship to achieve higher levels of success in both areas.