Define your WHY, weave it into your brand’s DNA, and the rest will follow.
Because purpose-driven brands = magnetically attracted brand lovers
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Brent Baldwin, founder of NYOO Agency, fractional CMO, and a 2020 Cult Brand Honoree. Brent explains how you can easily articulate a vision, mission, and purpose that makes your ideal clients fall in love with your brand.
- How to figure out your WHY by embracing silence
- Key marketing lessons from the world’s biggest cult brands
- How to create a bold brand statement that resonates with your ideal clients
- Reasons to draw “for” and “against” lines based on your brand’s purpose
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Simon Sinek: The Golden Circle
- LinkedIn: Chris Kneeland
- Be Your Own Loud. 11: Cult Brand vs. Mediocre Brand: Which One Are You? With Chris Kneeland
- “The FIX: A new prescription to cure disengaged customers, prospects or staff” by Chris Kneeland, Ryan Gill, and Rob Howard
Connect With Brent Baldwin:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
During his 20-year career, Brent Baldwin has helped some of the biggest purpose-driven brands in the world, such as The Harlem Globetrotters, Chick-fil-A, and Cartoon Network’s Stop Bullying: Speak Up campaign, uncover insightful truths so they can deliver on their purpose. Brent is uniquely skilled at seeing the story behind the data and translating it into complete marketing strategies.